PNB Coordinating Committee Meeting
Thursday June 16, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
1. Call to Order
2. Call Roll
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Choose Temporary Secretary
5. Approval of June 7 Meeting Minutes
6. Review (briefly) progress on action items from previous meetings:
6.1. Arlene to consult with counsel as to appropriate and feasible usage of executive session audio by directors.
6.2. Work group to develop processes re: use of executive session audio in accordance with counsel's recommendation,
(Lydia, Nia and Teresa).
6.3. Summer to contact committee chairs to ascertain whether or not there are any motions coming out of committee to be
placed on agenda, and to submit written reports/minutes to the PNB
6.4. Carolyn and Summer to contact John Garry to coordinate prompt return of minutes.
6.5 Develop proposed Bylaws amendments (work group - Lydia, Bill, ____):
* Allow for "regular" monthly PNB telephonic meetings
* Make Bylaws easier to amend --see amendment proposed last year for Art. 17 at
7. In-person PNB meeting(s) and alternatives
* all-day teleconference(s), with audio conference setup at each station?
* date(s) for in-person meetings
8. Confirm Next Committee Meeting Date (Tue. July 19, 8:30 PM Eastern)
9. Review Action Items